Privacy and Cookies terms
True Digital is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
True Digital may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 25th May 2018.
What we collect
- contact information such as email address if you choose to give it to us
- we monitor your broad behaviour on our website
What we don’t collect
We respect your privacy so we never:
- Use your IP address in conjunction with any other unique identifier
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping
- We may periodically send you promotional emails using the email address which you have provided. We will only send you information on subject matter you have given us your explicit consent for.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail.
- We use Google Analytics data to gain an understanding on how people use our website so we can ensure that we’re providing an optimum experience and to guide our content strategies.
- We may use information on how you use our website to customise your ongoing experiences in accordance with your browsing behaviour. We will never do this without your explicit consent beforehand.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, you will be asked to provide us with explicit consent to contact you regarding specific topics of interest, via specific mediums
- At any time you are fully entitled to:
- request to see all data/information we hold on you
- withdraw your consent for contact
- request that we amend/update information we are holding on you to remedy any prejudicial inaccuracies
- request that we delete all data/information we hold on you
You can exercise any or all of these rights by emailing us at email@example.com with the subject line ‘Data access request’
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.