We are looking for someone who is not only a practitioner but also someone who is ready to make that next step up in their career; to shape our UX processes and lead the charge on selling our UX capabilities.
Ultimately, we want you to help us grow the offering and size of the department, and for you to grow with it. At true, we have big ambitions in the UX field and want to stand-out from the crowd.
If you want to shape our future and yours, if you want to become a leader rather than a follower, this could be the role for you.
You will be go-getting, fearless, ambitious and able to operate at a senior strategic level with clients, whilst still having a love of “getting your hands dirty”, with genuinely taxing project work.
- Cost the UX research and design of day to day jobs
- Implement the UX research and design of day to day jobs
- Help the New Business team formulate and deliver UX focused pitches
- Design true’s over-arching approach and perspective on UX research & Design, including driving adoption of new tools and software to improve output and efficiency of the practice
- Help educate the wider true team on research & UX Design best practice
- Help improve the commerciality of UX design & research within the true armoury
- Help the client service team to promote the virtues of UX excellence with our existing clients
- Make true known as a business top UX people want to work for/with.
Tenacious and curious yet flexible.
We believe in honesty, integrity and partnership, and that working together, anything is possible. We want people who are personally interested in the academic pursuit of UX excellence but understand the value and importance of pragmatic implementation.
- We’re looking for experienced UX practitioners 5 years+ (Ideally agency side – but not essential) experience
- We want people who are leaders rather than followers, those with a desire to create as well as adhere to best practice
- We want people with ambition, who want to make a name for themselves as well as true and our clients
- Has strong understanding of the client’s business and is valued as a trusted, strategic point of contact.
- Balancing excellence and pragmatism to ensure we pitch the job at the right level for the right client
- Exuding vitality, energy and passion.
- ‘Just do it’ – finds a way to get things done.
- Seeking out the positives – strives for solutions that everyone buys into.
- Fun – We’re a fairly small team, so it’s essential you are a big personality and a big part of the true family.
- Competitive salary
- 25 days holiday a year
- Pension Scheme with leading provider
- Flexible working
This is now how the world works, but at true you’ll be able to design your day, however it gets the best out of you. From location, to how you deliver your hours. All we ask is you do this as a team player, adjusting and adapting to get the best out of the rest of the team too.
We’re also open to your current location. We want the best people so we’re looking further a field too. Whether you want to make the move to our incredible home city, now, somewhere down the line or maybe even never. We’re happy to adapt to your remote location.
Sounds like you?
If you think you could be a good fit, get in touch with Nick Horne, we'd love to hear from you.